The Mandalorian (Star Wars: The Mandalorian ) is created by Disney + – Video on Demand service published in the space opera series.
The genre of The Mandalorian is Action, Adventure, and Sci-Fi (Science Fiction).
The series takes place five years after the return of the Jedi and tells of a Mandalorian bounty hunter avoiding New Republic authority.
Favreau is the screenwriter, showrunner and producer of the series.
- Pedro Pascal (known for portraying Oberyn Martell in Game of Thrones) as The Mandalorian, a lone gunfighter and bounty hunter with advanced combat skills and questionable moral character.
- Gina Carano (known for playing as Angel Dust in Deadpool) as Cara Dune, a former Rebel Shock Trooper-turned-mercenary who fought in the civil war for the Rebel Alliance.
- Nick Nolte (known for playing dysfunctional leading roles, often characters with tough exteriors and secret complex sensitivities) as Kuiil, an Ugnaught moisture farmer.
- Giancarlo Esposito (known for playing Gus Fring in Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul) as Moff Gideon, a former governor under the Empire whose life changed after the Rebels destroyed the second Death Star.
- Carl Weathers (known for playing Apollo Creed in the Rocky series) as Greef Carga, the leader of a bounty hunter guild who hires the Mandalorian to track a valuable asset.
- Emily Swallow (known for playing Kim Fischer on The Mentalist) as the Armorer
- Omid Abtahi ( known for playing Salim in Showtime’s Sleeper Cell) as Dr. Pershing
- Werner Herzog as The Client
- Bill Burr as Haym Yann
- Mark Boone Junior
- Ming-Na Wen as Fennec Shand, an assassin
- Julia Jones as Omera
The first episode of The Mandalorian was released on Disney + 12th November 2019 and the rest of the first season episodes weekly starting 15th November 2019. The first production season of the series consists of eight episodes.
Five years after the collapse of the Galactic Empire, a Mandalorian independent bounty hunter lives on the outskirts of the galaxy outside the New Republic authority.